Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I'll say a prayer for Lacey and Ava. Hope the drs can ward off labor. You all must be so worried.
hugs.gif

Quote:
I'll say a prayer for Lacey and Ava. Hope the drs can ward off labor. You all must be so worried.
hugs.gif

Prayers from our house also. Sure do hope that Grandbaby can wait a little longer.

Quote:
I paid for mine because this is such a cool forum and I like to support places where information is available and people are too cool
big_smile.png
wink.png

(Plus I really like the
celebrate.gif
barnie.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
bow.gif
faces)

Keep your fingers crossed - we just made an offer for some cattle panels for our goat pens - the guy is pretty sure he'll sell to us unless he gets a crazy offer. I told him I understood.

Last edited:
Oh Steve... I sure do hope she stays put for another 6 weeks!
fl.gif

You new GFMs..... I wish I could help... it took me a while to figure out what mine should be
tongue.png
Too cool though that you were gifted
smile.png

Mom 2 em all.... I hope the rest of your hatch goes well! Sometimes you just gotta help
wink.png
I have and all except for the one time... I'm glad I did... mostly I had to help mine because my DS kept pulling eggs out of the bator during hatch when no one was looking!
ep.gif
There's just nothing safe with kids around
tongue.png

Talked to DH today about Geese...... we came to an agreement..... DD and I can get Geese... BUT, I cannot mention getting goats for at least a year! Seemed easy enough... and then I went into the pen tonight at the farm store and actually touched those baby goats!
hit.gif
I don;t know if I can keep my end!
duc.gif
They are SOOOOOOOO sweet.... I just don't understand why DH dislikes them so much
sad.png
He thinks if you have goats that you must own a junkyard
idunno.gif

tongue.gif

But... at least we get geese!
celebrate.gif
I tried to talk DD into some of those pretty Blue ones.... but she has her heart set on Dewlapped Toulouse..... I ALMOST had her sold on Sebbies..... but DH DID give us permission to order from Hollereads!
celebrate.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
I'm soooo excited! Now to decide what I am going to get
big_smile.png
I was going to get meat geese.... but now I am wondering........ soooo many choices! Anybody else going to be wanting goslings? I know there is a min of 4...which we will be ordering.... so if someone was to get 1 or 2... we could add it to the order. We'll be ordering once we get settled in next month or so.

Quote:
I know, I saw the price and I was like no way, and then I thought to myself forget about it the shippings going to 100 some dollars. The one time something I want thats actualy close LOL. Well if someone does get it good luck. If no one bids I might just have myself a new cabinet bator
tongue.png

Quote:
I know, I saw the price and I was like no way, and then I thought to myself forget about it the shippings going to 100 some dollars. The one time something I want thats actualy close LOL. Well if someone does get it good luck. If no one bids I might just have myself a new cabinet bator
tongue.png

Hi! I can bring bunny(ies) tomorrow morning if you'd like..will you be busy? After four tomorrow, I am going to have a house FULL of little girls. My daughter is having a slumber party. I should have hired Miss Jayne to prepare the snacks. lol

edit to add:

Oh my gosh, the final egg is now a chick- and it would NOT be quiet, all alone in the incubator- so finally, its dry and I put it in the brooder- no. It will NOT be quiet. I love the little darling- born a day later than almost all, two days later than the E. F. however.....
barnie.gif
that can change real quick.

Last edited:
Morning! Anybody have the weather forecast?
tongue.png
I hope it's nice today... lol... I need some motivation to get everything that needs to get done, done
wink.png

Had to drop almost $100 on a pair of boots and 1 pair of socks last night! :O I told him.... if you start to grow out of these before you come home... I'm gonna have your Grandmother bind you feet so they will still fit!
lol.png
I just know he's gonna have a growth spurt now that I've made such a big purchase
tongue.png
LOL

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone!

Opa hasn't checked in yet! Did he sleep in?!? Hope all is ok.

We have a busy day today. Homeschool classes in the morning and then 3 ballet performances at 2 Brighton nursing homes.

When we get home we are going outside:)

Jon got my strawberry patch all ready for spring. Amazing how many leaves make there way into the patch. I am already looking forward to strawberry shortcake.

Steve- praying for your grandbaby, Ava. She needs to stay in the incubator awhile longer:)

Guitarist- I know how it goes with growth spruts. Never fails in the fall I only get 3 months out of jeans and shoes on at least one of the kids!

What is GFM's? I missed that somewhere:)

Have a great day and enjoy the weather. Lots of geese flying over this morning!

frow.gif

Sounds like you have a full day indeed! Strawberries... YUMMMMMM.... I have tried planting them twice now and have lost them
sad.png
I'm going to try again though at the new house! Plus fewer squirrels out there to eat them
wink.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom