Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Absolutely owls will kill ducks...great horned owls will kill turkeys sometimes.

Quote:
that legal guy on legal forum wrote that site thinge from "Generally Accepted Agricultural and Management Practices for Site Selection and Odor Control for New and Expanding Livestock Production Facilities"

But I am not sure if its applicable for me as i am not creating a new facility. my garage was always there.i just have a portable coop to take out in backyard and move it back inside of garage so basically i havent build anything in backyard.

Quote:
I have only today and tomorrow in my hand.Dont know what to do.Even if I try going back to the health officer and asking her to consider right to farm act and grant me permit.There is v.v.v.very little hope.
sad.png
hmm.png

How can they only give you a certain amount of time to comply without showing you the "law" on right to farm? If I were you I would contact Farm Bureau Insurance Company. I belong to them and they help fight legislation of all sort, for farmers. It might be worth a try??

Keeping fingers crossed that you can keep your chickens and use the right to farm act of this state!!!

Soomi I feel for you. I am out in the sticks kinda. [people keep building houses] but the only thing we have to do for animals is have at least 10 acres for a horse. No pemits needed as long as what your building is for ag use. I sure hope you get to keep you chickens. Maybe you should move out here, if it wasn't so far away. Good luck and don't give up.

Did anyone find out what happened to MJ? DH said he saw her in church, but didn't get a chance to ask what happened. I was on a retreat this weekend, so I didn't see her.

Oh, and if you read this MJ-----Princess Oscar is laying eggs now. She laid 2 over the weekend and one today.
jumpy.gif

We had to do that through the state with our rental house. The state ag dept was easy to deal with.
Quote:
that legal guy on legal forum wrote that site thinge from "Generally Accepted Agricultural and Management Practices for Site Selection and Odor Control for New and Expanding Livestock Production Facilities"

But I am not sure if its applicable for me as i am not creating a new facility. my garage was always there.i just have a portable coop to take out in backyard and move it back inside of garage so basically i havent build anything in backyard.

the 'Big Reveal'....i whacked a fly on a salt shaker and hyper extended two fingers and did some nice deep tissue damage to them as well. seriously, that is what happened.

no, i didn't get the fly. i did however, hit the nerves and oh my, the hurt REALLY badly. i can finally tap the keys and not cry.

i wont be on a lot until i get good mobility though.

thanks for all the prayers and worries, y'all are too much!
hugs.gif
i look like a dope with my hand all splinted up. it's off right now so i can do chores. have to wear it around a bunch of people so no one bumps me or i don't bend them etc.

zephyrcreek is having tests etc. right now. keep her wrapped in prayer guys. hoping to find out what is giving her such trouble in her belly. she'll update you when she knows herself.

Oh MJ, you are too much!!
gig.gif
Only you could whack a fly and seriously hurt yourself!! Seriously though, hope they heal quickly!!
hugs.gif

Also hope Ellen finds out what the problem is quickly and that it is minor and fixable, poor thing!!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom