Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
woot.gif
Home soon!!!

Cookies must be on the menu today. We are making some up this afternoon. Chicken is in the oven, rolls are rising (sorry did the frozen Rhodes rolls), rest of dinner will be put together in a little while.

Rachel has piano this afternoon. Tonight we go to our first dog training class for 4-H. We missed the first two, so hopefully we won't be too lost:) Have to take all the kids, Jon is going go-cart racing tonight in Clio, I think that is the town.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Sarah

Quote:
Hey, I want one!! Ask him to make me one!

Have to remember how to do this. Can't have a Long Island Ice Tea at dinner tonight
smile.png

Hey I am a transplanted Michigander. Living in Kentuck now. But Michigan is still home - - family farm and family still there in south central area. Down here, we have spring - green grass, and sweatshirt weather. I have Jap bantams and a found Mille Fleur rooster (really, on the side of the road in the country in the middle of the coldest part of January - needless to say he suffered from frost-bite and I wasn't sure he was going to make it - but he turned out to be a touch young coot!!). As well as Angus cattle, 3 horses, 2 cats and a dog and grand kids!

- - - - - - - - - - -
When trail riding its good to sit in the middle and sometimes velcro helps on your breeches!​

Quote:
I am loving the avatar!!! It is awesome--I love the bright colors.

Sorry to hear about all the sick kids. My Ds was home today---just not feeling quite right. Lucky he is trained well to carry his bucket around, as he brought it with him when we picked his sisters up from school and we didn't even make it around the corner on the ride back home before it came in handy
sickbyc.gif

Welcome auntieEm
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you for posting my babies. So opinions male or female?

Awww, Crystal! I don't know what they are, but they sure are pretty!

Thank you cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom