Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
There's no one I'd rather be in the chicken-bin with!
bun.gif

Quote:
There's no one I'd rather be in the chicken-bin with!
bun.gif

i hope i can pick the color of my special 'jacket'. i am so not wearing white before Memorial Day!

Cat! stop laughing at us!
tongue2.gif

Morning all!

Got called into work today, it's going to be a long one.

Bought new feeder and waterer for my girls yesterday. They are getting so big they did not want to put their heads into the chick feeder anymore! They are 7 week old now, and I can't believe the changes just in two weeks!

Have a great day everyone!

Ellen

Quote:
don't say the 's' word out loud. the clouds will hear you!

actually, a few years ago, we got 12 inches of snow on April 24. how do i remember? i had 35-40 people over for a b'day party for Rick. it was a BBQ. had to postpone until the next week.

so much snow and ice, it burned the blossoms on the Tulip Tree.
th.gif

Crystal, hang in there, my friend!

Opa, short bus indeed.
bun.gif

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Someone forgot they live in Michigan

Hey!! It's still early! I remember one year we got snow on May 10th....my daughter's birthday! But, I can always dream, can't I?
hmm.png

As yes, the April blizzard a few years back--------the kids thought it was the best thing ever to have a snow day the end of April. Momma just wanted to cry.....................................

Good morning everyone!!! Please let me know when the short bus for BYC'er's is ready to roll. I want to reserve a seat in the back with the rest of the rebels and troublemakers------I mean fun people!!

Hubby was asking me today where I would like my chicken coop----
woot.gif

I told him one spot, but I think I will change my mind. It will probably not be until the end of summer til he gets around to it, but he knows we need to be able to keep the chickies through the winter. I am very excited and a little nervous too, as the chicken thing is all new. At least I do not have to deal with the baby chick phase---my friend will have them for that part of their growing up phase and she has done it for the the couple of years.

Well, I hope everyone has a fabulous day. We are fighting the flu bug around here again and I am getting tax stuff ready in QuickBooks to give to our CPA
fl.gif
I hate doing that stuff, so please say a prayer for me that it goes well and that I get all the info in and the check registers balanced for the few business accounts we have.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Someone forgot they live in Michigan

Hey!! It's still early! I remember one year we got snow on May 10th....my daughter's birthday! But, I can always dream, can't I?
hmm.png

LOL
You may dream I do all the time so waiting for spring

Yeah...if you live in Michigan, you have to dream alot in hopes spring will come....some day. I love these warm days that are placed to tease us in hopes of spring...but boy, how frustrating when it snows the next day!
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom