Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone,

Got DD sent back to school today, she wanted to stay home and play with the babies, but she was feeling fine so she went to school.
Now one of my daycare kids has a fever of 102* I called her mommy to come get her. Poor thing needs her momma.
hugs.gif

I am sure it is going to be spring because the nusery sent me my strawberry plants. I will be storing them for a little bit before I plant them, why do they torture me by sending them so early
barnie.gif

Quote:
Why are you so tired? Gosh, it's early and you are so young. You should have loads of energy. Peeps keep you awake last night?

Haha, Well last night mom brought down my dog and he still has puppy jitters and usually hes really good and sits in my bed but he got down on the floor and was bucking like he was a bull in a rodeo. It was so weird so he kept me up a lot. The peeps were being really loud this morning maybe I subconsiously heard it haha.

I like using fancy words...even if I don't use them right, I feel smart hehe
woot.gif

Quote:
Why are you so tired? Gosh, it's early and you are so young. You should have loads of energy. Peeps keep you awake last night?

Haha, Well last night mom brought down my dog and he still has puppy jitters and usually hes really good and sits in my bed but he got down on the floor and was bucking like he was a bull in a rodeo. It was so weird so he kept me up a lot. The peeps were being really loud this morning maybe I subconsiously heard it haha.

woot.gif

Lauren! wake up! for crying out loud! jump up and down or something!

Quote:

woot.gif

Lauren! wake up! for crying out loud! jump up and down or something!

I can't though I'm in class hahahaha..That'd probably give those girls something to talk about!!! hahahahah Maybe I should then!!

DH worked the last 2 days getting my new coop ready for chicks arriving on April 8th and 9th. Daugher got immunitzations. I am drowning in laundry. Two kids with ringworm. Housework is so far behind I could scream. Son is being a stinker today. Baseball and soccer sign ups. I think my head is going to explode. Humidity problems in bator. Yikes.
barnie.gif
th.gif
I wil catch up. I will catch up. I think I can. I think I can.

Hi all!
frow.gif
I bought some new muscovies at the auction, my one little girl just started laying, these new girls are laying up a storm!! They came in with several males, so my guess is they are fertile. The question is, do I or don't I ?????? They haven't started setting on them yet, that would make it easy for me. Hopefully they will, as Dh might freak if I put more eggs in the bator!!
hide.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom