Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
MJ- I'm looking for a few dark egg layers. Do you have any Marans?? I would love Wheaton but the Copper Blacks are also pretty. We have chicks that are 3 to 4 weeks old and I would like to add them to that group.

Quote:
all of the Marans that hatched last go round sold. there are more in the bator, but they almost all have deposits on them. if you want, i can put you on the wait list.

Hey everyone!

What a gloomy, windy day. The chickens don't seem to mind much, they are out in the freshly worked garden having a ball. Lot of bug eating and dust bathing going on out there!

Now I have two babies here with fevers! Poor things, I sure hope it isn't more strep throat. I also hope that there moms get here soon so nobody else get sick.

I have a daycare class tonight, and one night a week for the next 6 weeks.
roll.png
I figure it's better to get the classes done before summer gets here. Who knows maybe I will make another new friend!
wink.png

Quote:
i am going to be holding some back. if you want you can wait for mature birds.

DCM...i'll be praying for those sickies and that it wont spread over the others.
smile.png

Quote:

That would probably be for the best. I forgot you have a closed flock and would'nt want any of the chicks to come back after leaving your place. PM me if you need a deposit and your address. Thanks much
smile.png
!!! Kristin

P.S. Wheaton, Copper Black, or Cuckoo??? Need to know so I can start day dreaming about pretty addictions to flock!!

Hi All!!!
What a weird day today was. Didn't know if it wanted to rain, be cold, be windy whatever. Good ole Michigan.
barnie.gif

Got to admit that some days I really love it!
We now have 6 baby silkies, 13 australorp, 3 Bramah mixed, 2 rhode island red mixed, and 9 bantums!!!
jumpy.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

They are so cute!!! Then bantums are so tiny and snuggle in my hand. I had to be there and welcome each one to our home!!! Now they are all in little pens with lights and food and water.
I will pray that all the little ones get to feeling better. I have always kept a bucket in the house just in case. When our kids come over and their little ones get sick, they already know that we have a bucket in the house. Of course Gramma always has the stuff on hand for sick ones and injured ones. Plus lots of loving and hugs to make them feel better.
love.gif

We took two of our roosters and tossed them out of the pen. We have a friend of our sons that is supposed to get them and then never called. They were wearing our poor hens out so we left the rest in the pen and put them out for now. The hens are probably thanking us now!!
D.gif

Have a great night everyone!!! God Bless!!! Myrna

Quote:

That would probably be for the best. I forgot you have a closed flock and would'nt want any of the chicks to come back after leaving your place. PM me if you need a deposit and your address. Thanks much
smile.png
!!! Kristin

P.S. Wheaton, Copper Black, or Cuckoo??? Need to know so I can start day dreaming about pretty addictions to flock!!

Black Copper
big_smile.png

i will PM you.

Evening all
What a busy day

Cat did you look up the giant blue cochin

Anyone got baby ducks I think I an going to have to get my friend a pair she wants them bad and looks like my eggs all died I will know soon enough they are due to hatch tomorrow I will give them until Fri

MJ how did your hatch go?

Opa how is that new brooder coming along?

Quote:
oh boy! now i'm in trouble. CRYSTAL! don't you get me in dutch with the hubby!
lol.png

the hatch is just getting started. they are being poky. one golden phoenix out!

Quote:
oh boy! now i'm in trouble. CRYSTAL! don't you get me in dutch with the hubby!
lol.png

the hatch is just getting started. they are being poky. one golden phoenix out!

It is darn cute little blue face chick fresh out of the bator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom