Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I thought the same thing!! It used to be so busy you couldn't stay caught up no matter what!!!

I e-mail MJ on here and through her website and got no response. I hope everything is ok with her and her family. I was thinking of calling, but I don't want to be a pest. She is probably just busy with life.

That wind is bitter out there. I have to go out one more time and check on the critters. I will be sure to bundle up good!! I am really loving my heated water bowls!! They are worth every penny!!

Good morning all, can believe at the appliance gremlins have struck again. Last night Hope called me down to look at the water on the basement floor. It seems that the new water heater has a leaking tank. So I will have to pull it out and return it to the plumbing supply. At least installing the new one should be easy since all of the connections are the same.
Granny has gone to spend a week with my youngest brother in Muskegon. Can't say that I miss her dog but it seems strange not having her here.

Lighthawk: what a great bunch of ideas you have there at your place. I love the garden and berry patches. Some deep thought and time went into making each and every one of them I can see. I would love to construct a small green house here that could be expandable when needed. Its always been a dream of mine to be able to start my plants for the spring indoors then move them to a green house with snow on the ground. Maybe next year as I still have one more barn to convert for the chickens.

Opa: Glad you had such a nice visit with Caycee and family. Also nice to meet other kind souls in our life. And sorry to hear about the hot water tank. Gosh knows you had your share of R&R'n them this last week or so.

YakLady: yes that does look like a toilet seat, but heck at least he is creative. LOL

Ive been pretty busy with the Dober Twins. Gosh those pups can wear you out in a hurry. Wish they would have been born tho, with an OFF switch. LOL gotta love'em. So curious, loving and full of theirselves. They are going to make a very nice addition to my fur ball family.

Good Morning!

It has snowed a good inch or so here this morning. Love the view outside
smile.png

Chickens all have food again, love the Monday morning runs to the coop, when Rachel doesn't let me know she needs feed
sad.png

Off to get the kids going on school work.

My knee feels better this morning (what ever I did yesterday with all the popping noise must of worked!). Walked 3 miles, to be on the safe side.

Enjoy your day!
Sarah

Morning all! Gosh, it's snowing again. I'm ready for spring. Snow is pretty, but it only comes with cold, and I'm tired of cold. Want to feel the warmth on my face not the bitter cold bitter wind. We all got to plan on having a talk fest night sometime soon. All on the MI thread get on one night so we can have the fun of bantering back and forth like we did last winter. Sure do miss that! So how about it guys! Pick a night and lets go at it!
fl.gif
thumbsup.gif

Morning everybody! We've got close to two inches of snow this morning. I don't mind the snow so much -- but I hate the bitter winds and ice that come along with winter! I should head into town for groceries, but I don't feel like going anywhere today. Maybe tomorrow. Hope all is well with you all!

Morning everyone hope everyone is ok and doing well.

Wish I had a place with a fully covered woods that I could keep the chickens protected and they would get out of the coop. That is the only complant I have right now on winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom