Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby ducks are to cute
20051_img_4674.jpg

Quote:
HBH singing... "one of these things is not like the other..'
What kind if little chick is it?

that little tiny thing is a button quail chick lol

Well folks, I have been away from the board for a while, The DW was offered a great job on the west side of the state so we have up rooted and now reside in Fremont Michigan (moving from Bay City) and are currently pursuing a house with a little slice (24 acres) of gods country about 1/2 way between Newaygo and Fremont. Where I intend to restart and expand my Chicken empire
wee.gif
... Glad to see everyone is doing well, have been having a hard time going back through the last 3 months of posts.

Hope everyone is enjoying the dusting of snow we got....
lol.png

Hi everyone. I just started BYC today. I don't know why I didn't join earlier. I have been visiting you all since April. Even before I got my girls. I live in Bay City Mi. We just bought our home in May and my only real criteria was I wanted enough room for chickens. I love them so much. They are just as loving as the dogs and cats. My indoor girl Gabby will even hop on the bed and take naps with me and the dogs and cats. She always sits on the couch with us and watches TV. I saw some people say that they haven't been letting their chickens out because its so cold. I open the coop every morning at 8 am when I feed them and 95% of the time they come right outside and only go back in to lay and at night. Even today, we got a ton of snow last night, no school today, and they are all out in it. Spent most of the day laying on the porch in the sun.

Welcome back Produck! Moving is such a chore! Welcome iluvcks! Hope you all can make it to Chickenstock so we can meet! Lots of snow out there. No where for the chickens to go, so they stayed in today. Got some shoveled, but still have some to do. Maybe tomorrow they can come out to play.

What is Chickenstock? Where is it? I wanna go too. You don't eat the chickens there do you?
hmm.png
Thanks for Welcoming me. I love this site. I am on Facebook trying to fingd like minded people. I don't think anyone who cares about chickens is on that. I have a link on my facebook to educate people about Battery Cages and a petition for people to End Cruelty to Chickens. The cruelty to chickens is only for meat chickens. Does anyone know of a petition for End Cruelty to Laying Hens? That is my real passion. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom