Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sillychicken, can you give us an update or if you've made any headway with your search for Gino? I've been thining about this all day. If you like, I can post his pic to a rescue network site I belong to so if he ends up in an animal control or humane society, hopefully he'll be recognized by the staff there. Still praying for his safe return

Hey Silly, there are quite a few of us in the area, do you want to do a search party? We could all come down and comb the area for him, help put up signs, whatever is needed. You name it, I will be there.

FREE birds!! We are thinning our flock out and we have 5 serama hens that we are willing to give up. The kids are getting older and starting to get out of the 4H thing. Birds are from SCNA stock.

PM me if interested please

Also, 2 sebright hens SHOWABLE (3yrs old), a bantam Cochin/Brahma cross roo (very nice), and a pair of very friendly bantam buff brahmas, SHOWABLE (1yr)

Last edited:
Quote:
Not sure if there's much I can do but I'll help however I can. I know how horrible this feels!

Don't feel discouraged. I belong to numerous animal rescue sites on facebook and I hear of stories of returned animals after very long periods! If you like I can post his pic there too if you like.

OMG!! I got a call from someone tonight! They were keeping him in their garage so he couldn't have come home..... but he's ok. Unfortunatly they didn't see my posters before they took him to the shelter. I'll be going tomorrow to see if it's him.

Thank you so much for your offers of help and support. It really means alot!
hugs.gif
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom