Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well than i have no luck with his chicks and other people that i asked said the same thing but if you have had no problems with them than its your choice but thats my opinion

It's so gratifying when kids demonstrate that they've actually been paying attention all those years. Tonight as the oldest helped me put up a couple batches of Strawberry Jam -- just like she has every summer for years -- she asked if she could make her "own sort of jam". I asked her what she had in mind and she disclosed that she had some ulterior motives for those kiwis she picked out last time we were in town. That girl made short work of those kiwis and did a good job of substituting them into the regular strawberry jam recipe. She did everything on that batch herself other than filling the jars -- that jam gets HOT! Hey, maybe she's learned something from all those hours spent in the kitchen after all.

well than i have no luck with his chicks and other people that i asked said the same thing but if you have had no problems with them than its your choice but thats my opinion
That's right, it's my choice. I have a pen FULL of his chicks right now that are about a month and a half old and I haven't had a single problem with them and I haven't lost a single one. I even buy adult birds from Randy. He is a friend of mine and he has good birds and I will stand by that.

"Disease" is not an opinion and it's a far cry from "luck". Disease either is or isn't. It either exists in a flock or it doesn't. You either got your birds tested and have the proof to back up the incredibly serious accusations you made about a man that is not here to defend himself or you don't. If it's the latter, common decency says you refrain from making the unfounded accusation.

I really don't mean to be harsh on you, but I really question whether or not you understand how serious what you just posted is and hope that by responding you will realize it in no uncertain terms. I don't know Randy, never bought any of his chicks... but I do know of him and by the sheer volume of chicks he sells I can deduce that his sales probably at least off set the cost of his hobby, if not profit for him in some way. Your accusations stand to ruin that for him. If they're true, then certainly, no harm in making more people aware -- but you need to be able to back it up, prove that it's true.

"Disease" is not an opinion and it's a far cry from "luck". Disease either is or isn't. It either exists in a flock or it doesn't. You either got your birds tested and have the proof to back up the incredibly serious accusations you made about a man that is not here to defend himself or you don't. If it's the latter, common decency says you refrain from making the unfounded accusation.

I really don't mean to be harsh on you, but I really question whether or not you understand how serious what you just posted is and hope that by responding you will realize it in no uncertain terms. I don't know Randy, never bought any of his chicks... but I do know of him and by the sheer volume of chicks he sells I can deduce that his sales probably at least off set the cost of his hobby, if not profit for him in some way. Your accusations stand to ruin that for him. If they're true, then certainly, no harm in making more people aware -- but you need to be able to back it up, prove that it's true.
My point exactly !!!! Now I am going to get off from here before I get myself in trouble because if I stay on here I surly will then everybody will call me Olive Jr. LOL

oh no...

turkeys,,,,,

PLEASE everyone..

please. When you see me staring longingly at the turkey poults...PLEASE just take my arm and drag me away.
Hit me upside the head...throw me in the truck...throw me down...anything..

Remind me that I live in SUBURBIA and that turkeys are LOUD...tell me they are louder than Guineas and Geese...

Remind me that I may NOT have a turkey.
I may NOT have a turkey and name him Tom and let him live happily ever after in my backyard...

Yes, yes, grab my arm and drag me away...just dont drag me anywhere near RIRJEN'S set up....

My point exactly !!!! Now I am going to get off from here before I get myself in trouble because if I stay on here I surly will then everybody will call me Olive Jr. LOL

Hey! LOL! I thought I'd been rather good lately. I've even been posting my opinions just for you.
lau.gif

I mean there was the incident with Eeyores... turtle... but.... ummm.....

HEY EVERYBODY! Raz gropes chickens!

See that? Deflect!

oh no...

turkeys,,,,,

PLEASE everyone..

please. When you see me staring longingly at the turkey poults...PLEASE just take my arm and drag me away.
Hit me upside the head...throw me in the truck...throw me down...anything..

Remind me that I live in SUBURBIA and that turkeys are LOUD...tell me they are louder than Guineas and Geese...

Remind me that I may NOT have a turkey.
I may NOT have a turkey and name him Tom and let him live happily ever after in my backyard...

Yes, yes, grab my arm and drag me away...just dont drag me anywhere near RIRJEN'S set up....

Turkey hens are very quiet and Eeyore has some BEAUTIFUL Narragansetts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom