Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz you need to get cameras, maybe you could get someone for trespassing
rant.gif

Mom hope your DH is well soon, sorry to hear he is still having trouble
hugs.gif

birds are drinking lots of water, glad they have shade and a breeze

I agree with the cameras. Though Michigan may require a notice in order to legally record anyone, even if they are trespassing. So you'd have to post a little note somewhere that they were being recorded.

Someone must have been taking advantage of Raz being in court to snoop around. They KNEW he would not be home. Clearly whoever did it isn't the brightest bulb, if they visibly shifted things, and did not close the gate behind them. Ah well, better you know because they were not smart, than not know at all!

Raz, in addition to cameras, if you have not already then post No Trespassing signs, including on the outside of any fences that are yours. Then if you do catch them on camera they are legally trespassing (as well as being rude, incosiderate, dumb, ugly idiots)

Last edited:
Maybe "they" wanted RaZ to know that they were there. It's still pretty creepy that someone was on his property snooping around.
Kim, I hope you DH's legs get better. Prayers said to all who needs them.
Keyt, sorry bout your garden! Do you know what tore it up? Must of been creepy to see all those bones strewn about.
Man it's hot! Anyone want to go in the pool, come on over!

Do you have a big box store or rental place nearby? You can rent those special fans they use for drying up water damage. It's a big fan that looks like a snail shell.

Oh, and try some "damp rid". (I wonder if PDZ would help with the moisture/dampness)

I will try that too. The dehumidifier is definately pullng up water. It's been full twice. The problem is that I think the padding underneath the carpet is starting to smell like old dish towels.... which is not good.

Keyt, I found absolutely nothing wrong with it. And I think that despite it all, you really are a strong woman.

Sister is up at Spectrum right now... I did tell you what you said about it right now CG... Her boyfriend though, he obviously knows best. I don't think it'll matter much, I am thinking they'll send her to U of M anyway. St Mary's said no.

RaZ, I am curious what happened, if you wouldn't mind telling me... I am like a cat... I just gotta know. LOL

Man is it hot. Just got home a bit ago... I am heading out to put ice in the water-ers and to hose the ground where they like to congregate. They are also hanging out in the garage which is a heck of a lot cooler than the out of doors.

Maybe "they" wanted RaZ to know that they were there. It's still pretty creepy that someone was on his property snooping around.
Kim, I hope you DH's legs get better. Prayers said to all who needs them.
Keyt, sorry bout your garden! Do you know what tore it up? Must of been creepy to see all those bones strewn about.
Man it's hot! Anyone want to go in the pool, come on over!
No idea. We do have a neighbor that lets his dogs run around and tells anyone off if they say something to him about it. They tried to kill my turkeys a couple months ago so I rounded them up and another neighbor called animal control. I don't know what happened to them. Aric says he saw paw prints and it looked like coyote. The garden runs up to our bedroom window and we hear them playing around our window a couple of times a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom