Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
everyone!
Hi Wynette
big_smile.png

Nova, sorry to hear about Mr. Fluffers - he was a handsome and funny little guy.

Honestly,and maybe I am the only one that does this, but when there is a super-multiquote, I just skip the whole thing.

I need to know what these tiny fairies are asap? Pics? lol!
Check out my pics... they are in the DEFULT file! I have fun making them. The best one is super tiny!
Mom2 has yet to post a pic of hers... something about stupid phone... stupid camera... yadda yadda
tongue2.gif
lol.png

Honestly,and maybe I am the only one that does this, but when there is a super-multiquote, I just skip the whole thing.
I tend to look for my name...

First step is to get a bound notebook and write down what your idea is. Date it and even write the time that you wrote is down. I was advised to use different colour inks on the same page to reduce the chance of your idea being copied.

Getting a patent is time consuming and expensive. All of mine were handled by the corporate attorneys from where I was employed.
Okay, first step done!
I even made ilustrations and color coded!

Did any of your ideas go anywhere? I would like to know more!

I go through and quote as I read the GOBS of pages that I go through when I come to read so that I don't lose my spot. Not trying to be annoying...thought that was what it was there for...Anyone have buff brahma chicks, or blue laced buff brahma chicks? I want some!

Anyone want 3 children? I am seriously contemplating putting them out to the road with a for sale sign today. :(

If you go to Caseville, Sleeper State Park is a great place to stay. Very nice campground. Nice clean bathrooms, large lots, wooded, but no water hook up. Really liked staying there, tho.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that is over-glowing!! This humidity is awful! My gardens are riddled with weeds, but it's just too hot to be out there!
Wynette, miss you too! Gotta get together again!!

Yes from Townline this year and Meyer 2 years ago. I will never order from them again. Townline refused to give a refund of any kind and were really terrible to me. I ordered BO and most were BO with some black colors in them. They're pretty but not what I ordered. Meyer sent me more chicks. Not what I wanted but I gave the mixed breeds to my best friend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom