Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
uggo quail fairies...more and more reasons for me to like you, Mrshaggie!!

Yes I yhave a bitty fairy- and I will replace my camera here one of these days and show you all.

If you go to Caseville, Sleeper State Park is a great place to stay. Very nice campground. Nice clean bathrooms, large lots, wooded, but no water hook up. Really liked staying there, tho.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one that is over-glowing!! This humidity is awful! My gardens are riddled with weeds, but it's just too hot to be out there!
Wynette, miss you too! Gotta get together again!!

That's where we would stay. It's the place I was looking at staying over memorial day but it rained the whole time. :(

Yes from Townline this year and Meyer 2 years ago. I will never order from them again. Townline refused to give a refund of any kind and were really terrible to me. I ordered BO and most were BO with some black colors in them. They're pretty but not what I ordered. Meyer sent me more chicks. Not what I wanted but I gave the mixed breeds to my best friend.

That sucks! I would be so bummed. :( I've thought about BO's...what are their temperments like? I am drawn to the Brahma's because they are supposed to be very docile, and I totally need that.

uggo quail fairies...more and more reasons for me to like you, Mrshaggie!!

Yes I yhave a bitty fairy- and I will replace my camera here one of these days and show you all.
wee.gif
clap.gif

We all multi quote. When I do it, I try and cut everything but what I am really addressing out, or cut it down so that the person I may be responding to has a bit of the original post... Sometimes, like when I use the TP, it is such a pain, I don't multi quote, and when I do quote, I can't edit. So, I will just multi answer, and hope who ever the answer is for knows.

I wanted to make a response to MrsHaggie, but decided that it was far to much to edit. I also have it set so I do not quote quotes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom