Microwave Scramble Surprise

LisaJean

Songster
12 Years
Sep 30, 2007
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
Take two fresh eggs, break into a shallow, microwave-safe bowl. Add butter, salt, pepper to taste.

Scramble with a fork or wire whisk.

Set bowl in microwave. Program for 45 seconds. (time of cooking may vary.)

Eggs are done when you hear a loud PFOOM! from the microwave.

Serve hot directly from sides of inside of microwave. Paper towels to garnish, if desired.

Serving suggestion:
l_6fd78b21c1b4b33573889f5f16d34364.jpg

Time of prep: 20 seconds
Time of cook: 30-45 seconds
Time of cleanup: 30-60 minutes

I have no idea what I did wrong. I've cooked eggs in the microwave many times before.
ep.gif

lol

That's great. I've done that once with a full in shell egg... about 20 seconds in I took it out and my mom was saying... "wow... I though for sure it would blo...." *POP* and it blew up in the middle of the kitchen... at least yours is contained and clean up was only an hour!

gig.gif

I'm sorry, I just had to laugh! My microwave caught on fire (well the contents in it) a week ago when I was "roasting" garlic in it. Done it a hundred times before but for some reason it decided to get really crispy! My DD came out to the kitchen and asked "what are you cooking I like that smell" (okay so she's weird) and I turn around and the kitchen is full of smoke.
th.gif

lau.gif

Your title and the photo say it all. I know for sure now that I won't be following your helpful recipe and instructions.

Sorry LJ, I was expecting some great recipe and I open the post to this and it is funny!!!!
gig.gif
What a mess! And we've all been there..
roll.png

You have a wonderful sense of humor. I would have just been a cussin away as I'm scrapin away at the nasty egg. :thun

You'd think I would have learned from this experience last April, but I didn't. I just blew up another egg, this time in the new microwave. No photos this time, but imagine the same as before, only in a slightly bigger microwave.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom