Mid January Hatch thread....

DH has already named the first one to pip for us.... JR... I think its because he misses NASCAR...lol

Ugh!! I am happy for you guys
big_smile.png
but I ordered eggs like 3 weeks ago, and they're still not here! I started posting in this thread when they first made it, thinking Id be hatching by now like all you guys....They bearly shiped them monday
th.gif
and I thought this whole time they were already on their way........everybodys eggs are hatching and mine arent even here yet
caf.gif
haha gess thats what I get for ordering from Gabbard Farms, I think I'l just switch to the valentines hatch thread............

Yay, congrats on your sweet baby!!!!

I am completely out of my mind. I just found someone locally who will give me 7 blue laced red wyandotte hatching eggs for $7.
th.gif
I hadn't planned on starting to hatch again so soon, but that's such an amazing deal that I can't resist.

I pick them up Sunday and will set them either Sunday night or Monday morning.

Yay, congrats on your sweet baby!!!!

I am completely out of my mind. I just found someone locally who will give me 7 blue laced red wyandotte hatching eggs for $7.
th.gif
I hadn't planned on starting to hatch again so soon, but that's such an amazing deal that I can't resist.

I pick them up Sunday and will set them either Sunday night or Monday morning.

oh... I want those soooo bad.... ugh I might be hurting physically.... gorgeous birds....

Back
Top Bottom