Mid march hatch a long

Just had a duck that started to zip then went further then it had zipped and drowned in it's fluids.
somad.gif
I am SO beyond mad right now. GRRRRR!
he.gif

i haven't had great luck candling mine, two dark of shells, and i don't really know what i am doing but i am pretty sure i have at least 16 good eggs right now. this is starting to get really stressfull. chicken eggs due to 17th and my wife and i's third child on the 26th. going to be busy at our household!!!!!
fl.gif
celebrate.gif

I go into lock down tomorrow too! This is my first hatch. I am using a LG. I want to lock down NOW!!! I have to sit on my hands. I have not candled and keep the room humidity at 50% (I live in a dry climate) the incubator in the 30%. It did drop down twice to less than 20% woke up to it that low twice. My temps have in 99.3 to 101. So I will keep you all informed. Pearl

I go into lock down tomorrow too! This is my first hatch. I am using a LG. I want to lock down NOW!!! I have to sit on my hands. I have not candled and keep the room humidity at 50% (I live in a dry climate) the incubator in the 30%. It did drop down twice to less than 20% woke up to it that low twice. My temps have in 99.3 to 101. So I will keep you all informed. Pearl

good luck..I am using an LG too and so want to see those babies hatching. my temps have actually stayed really good so far and humidity has stayed around 40%...in a pretty humid climate though..I think our outside humidity was 80% the other day

Back
Top Bottom