Middle TN meet up?

What day works best for a Middle TN meet up?

• Monday, December 27th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tuesday, December 28th

• Wednesday, December 29th

• Thursday, December 30th

• Friday, December 31st NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!

• Some time after the first of the year

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Does it help know most of the white and both partridge are already spoken for. Silkie_Time Congratulations see you tomorrow when you get your chicks. Those partridge sure are cute. Especially the vault on the one. You will have to send me pics as she grows up.

Believer that is what a bath tub is for duh!

Hmm not at all since I'm looking for Partridge
roll.png
It's going to have to do lots of melting tomorrow.Our road is one solid sheet of thick snow packed ice

I will definitely be there on Saturday, so increase the count by 1. This is my first ever chicken function. Is there anything I need to know ahead of time or bring besides the hundred or so questions I have? A little about me: I have a small free-range flock of birds collected purely based on their cuteness factor. I lost a few of my favorites to a bobcat (who is now in the happy hunting grounds in the sky) that I'm looking to replace and I also have a grey silkie rooster that I would like to find a home for. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you and picking your bird brains!

Hi All!!!

I am new to the group too... but very looking forward to meeting up with everyone tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all the great stories , especially the ones about fighting these cold TN winter.

I'm going to check out the back way out today..will not be getting out the main way there is no way it will be melted and even my 4x4 says sorry I'm not going down that remotely straight even in low 4 and those that have been here know you don't want to go off that hill
rant.gif
bring us some salt...we pay our taxes too
somad.gif

Holly, it's supposed to be above freezing today . . . if we get some sunshine you might have some luck. Tomorrow it will be even warmer, so maybe by 12 noon you'll be able to get out???

If not, I'll fly in on a helicopter.
big_smile.png

You have a HELICOPTER??!!!!! You've been holding out on us. How many chickens do you think that sucker will hold? I am envisioning field trips all over the county to retrieve chicks and eggs. WHOOHOO!!!!

Yeah but that sun doesn't get to the road..usually takes a few days above freezing before it melts the back way has less shading so I'm hoping for escape that way...Anne she keeps the helicopter right beside her chicken coop.You should see her back yard
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom