Midnight majesty Maran? Hen or roo?

Thank you. I did notice today, that she is acting more like the other girls. Maybe she is just learning her place. Took them outside today for the first time and they loved it. Still too early for me to move them outside. My older chickens did check them out for about 5 minutes, then went on to doing their thing.

Thank you. I did notice today, that she is acting more like the other girls. Maybe she is just learning her place. Took them outside today for the first time and they loved it. Still too early for me to move them outside. My older chickens did check them out for about 5 minutes, then went on to doing their thing.
Here’s my suppose Midnight majesty. Look anything like yours?

Attachments

• 941E75BB-42E6-410B-8E7B-EB1947F528D3.jpeg
    941E75BB-42E6-410B-8E7B-EB1947F528D3.jpeg
    472.6 KB · Views: 240
Unfortunately, Hoover's has several hybrids that can easily be confused and TSC is notorious for mislabeled bins. It may be as advertised or it may be the Asian Black hybrid. ABs can have white markings showing through and non-feathered legs so you see the difficulty with a positive ID.

Unfortunately, Hoover's has several hybrids that can easily be confused and TSC is notorious for mislabeled bins. It may be as advertised or it may be the Asian Black hybrid. ABs can have white markings showing through and non-feathered legs so you see the difficulty with a positive ID.

I don't order straight from hoover hatchery. There is a lady in my town that orders from them, she gets them cheaper. But she as never gotten the wrong chicks. She only orders pullets.
My midnight is calming down, she isn't acting that way now. Although , think she is the head. She acts like the leader.

I don't order straight from hoover hatchery. There is a lady in my town that orders from them, she gets them cheaper. But she as never gotten the wrong chicks. She only orders pullets.
My midnight is calming down, she isn't acting that way now. Although , think she is the head. She acts like the leader.
I've heard midnight majesty has a feather on the legg it's looking like yours does! Mine not so..lol

I have also read/heard that some midnight majesty marans don't have the feathers on feet. So, not really sure.

Back
Top Bottom