Mille Cochin Info

I know that those of you with incubators has chicks all winter, but usually I don't. This year my girls are eager and I alread have my first five chicks. I looked back at pictures of last years chicks and these chicks are darker. I don't think there is anything cuter than a Cochin chick, here's three of mine. Then two pictures of Gregory Peck and two of Mr. Cluckie and finally one of my hens that will hopefully give me chicks in another week. I enjoy looking at your beautiful birds and reading your comments. Thank you,
Janice, in the Sierra.

Revaugh, sad to see you out. But glad you've got your flock sold.

AMY, what a good looking boy.

I've got some pretty babies coming up (Thank you, fancy feathers), need to get some pics again. They had their first day outside today as the temps were approaching 50 here.

-clears throat- I still have 2 MFC eggs developing and it looks like I am keeping the chocolate MFC for now (still for sale).

Amy, I will be in touch with you for some more mottled eggs. Hopefully more than 1 egg will develop next time... ;)

[/IMG]
I would love feedback on him. He is my first mf.

He has some decent color and is obviously carrying the pattern but he needs a lot more type. His cushion needs to fill in more and lay lower. I can't see his head clearly but he looks okay. I wonder if someone bred in a d'Uccle at one time in his background. Breed towards making them look like basketballs. Easier said than done, I assure you!

He has some decent color and is obviously carrying the pattern but he needs a lot more type. His cushion needs to fill in more and lay lower. I can't see his head clearly but he looks okay. I wonder if someone bred in a d'Uccle at one time in his background. Breed towards making them look like basketballs. Easier said than done, I assure you!

I have to find a hen for him with better type. What color should i try to find?

Darn it. The woman can't buy the flock - she found out her truck needs a lot of expensive work done. So, They are still available... Blarney? Need some more? RodriguezPoultry? You guys are in PA!

Back
Top Bottom