Mille Fleur Color Breeds?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by AngstEngel, Oct 21, 2012.

1. AngstEngel

AngstEngel New Egg

Oct 16, 2012
    Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).Sorry, new here. Not sure if this is the proper place to post this. I was curious if anyone knows if there are any full size breeds who come in the Mille Fleur color? I am in love with the color but I don't really want to add a bantam into my flock and the only breeds that popped up when I searched the color were the D'Uccle (of course), Old English Game Bantam and Cochin Bantam (WIP).

2. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    I've seen mille fleur leghorns. Swedish flower hens are often mille. Speckled sussex I don't think are mille, but are similar. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by