Mille Fleur D'uccle Roo for FREE - Central IN

HidingInTheHenHouse

Songster
11 Years
Jun 21, 2008
Indianapolis
He is 15-16 weeks old. He is not agressive. I live in the middle of a residential neighborhood, and the crowing is just too much.

12215_alex2-15wk.jpg

Let me know if you are interested. I would be willing to meet someone halfway from anywhere in IN or comparable distance in Illinois or Ohio.

He is georgeous. I might be interested in him. What part of indiana are you in? I am in Swanton, Ohio in the northwest corner.let me know and I can google the disance.

On yahoo maps, it said you are 3 hrs and 40 minutes away. I am going to have to pass on him. Do you have any hens that are laying that you would be interested in selling?

No, I'm sorry, none of my hens are laying yet. All are 15 weeks old. I would sell a blue andulasian or an EE, but like I said, none are laying yet.

Well if they were laying i might be interested but let me talk it over with my parents. Do you have a picture of the EE's? Those would be the ones I would be interested in!Maybe 2 or 3 of them!

Yes, that should be fine. Which Holiday Inn will you be at? Also, I'm the same person who PMed you about the rabbits.
big_smile.png
So we can just exchange a rabbit for a rooster!
lol.png

Sarah

Back
Top Bottom