Millie Fleur Project Pair of EOs (Basque) in GA

AuroraSprings

Songster
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Atlanta, GA
These two are nearly 5 weeks old now and ready to go to new homes. Several people interested in Euskal Oiloas have mentioned LOVING the Millie Fleur pattern on them. Well, I've got a pair that would give you a great start on this rare project! These heritage birds are by far my favorite breed. You can read more about them on this thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/510045/euskal-oiloa-basque-thread

We are NPIP certified and can ship nationwide. The box will be $17 and shipping will be calculated by your zip code.

The pullet has white legs/beak and the cockerel has yellow legs/beak. No side sprigs or other comb issues.

Last edited:
Hi,

I sent you a private message, but I also wanted to reply here, just in case. I'd like to purchase your pair of Basques. I have two Basque hens from the Greenfire farms line that are about three months old and would love to be able to start working the Millie Fleur pattern into them. I'm down in Macon, so I wouldn't need to ship.

Thanks, Tracy Reid

Did this one pair sell? And would these be suitable to go with my one little reddish Marraduna Basque or should they be kept separate. Thanks. Nancy

I'm kind of wondering about these too. I could use some Mille Basque with yellow legs, if anything like that is developing or if you sell hatching eggs as well.

Back
Top Bottom