MILLIE FLUER COCHINS eggs

anybody wanna donate to my cause?
lau.gif

the lady is my sister she has worked as hard as me and has bought birds and eggs with me from diffrent breeders i just dont have time and she is handleing all the sales

Quote:
oh yea people on here wanted eggs and offerd a dozen for what 6 are going for and they thought it was to much i was surprised these are going for what they are wonder what people would pay for my standard milli cochin eggs

Just wanted to thank you again for working on this variety. I know even though the eggs sometimes sell high, it doesn't come near breaking even for all the effort you have put forth on these wonderful birds. THANK YOU Ralph!!!
big_smile.png
I will bid on your eggs right now.

Quote:
you got that right if i had to charge for eggs the time i put into these birds in the last 8 yrs nobody would buy them lolthis yrs hatch from these eggs should be dam close to being right there are quite a few people with milli cochins but only a hand full that are dedicated some people get in i to make a few quick bucks lynne in cal. is doing a good job she took the time to cross Tom Roebucks birds into her line most people wouldnt do that cause it takes to long to see the results i have a couple of roosters to sell to a serious breeder AND THANK YOU FOR THE NICE THINGS YOU SAID ABOUT ME!

hey tate, when did you post eggs on here? i haven't seen any of your birds
here before or on eggbid.where are you located? for those of us that are crazy about millie's i was very pleased to see the pics. hopefully sometime there will be more eggs or birds for us to purchase (and maybe i will win the lottery)
big_smile.png
but if you will please pm me i'd like to find out your location, ect... thanks!

Tate, I remember seeing your ads on eggbid last year, and at the time was plum full. Not so right now, and I'm ready for a second project breed - Mottled Javas are my other.
celebrate.gif

I'll go check it out! Was this the only opportunity this year? Or will there be more!! Glad you're continuing.
bow.gif

Looking great!

Yeah, I’m eternally grateful for all the work that you have done Ralph. I’d be way, way, way behind if it wasn’t for you selling us the birds you did.
Thanks again.
big_smile.png

Quote:
You are welcome, any time. You know, the years are going to roll by, whether a person does good crosses or poor ones, the only difference is down the road you have something to show for it except some omelettes and a lot of feed poured in and some poop shoveled out the door. May as well apply yourself and try to make the best birds you can. Takes just as much to feed a sorry flock as an outstanding one.

Yes, those are THE real Mille Fleur cochins, Holy millie, I mean Holy Moly!
Drool away!

Onthespot, are these the lines your awesome roo come from? So is this is the family that is doing such a fantastic job breed the Mille Fleur Cochins...I thought I had read about their eggs being available sometime here on BYC??

Tate - I want to say, awesome! Mille Fleurs are some of my favorites! I just love them! In a previous post I believe you were going to be getting your flock back or working with them again? Is this what you were referring to?

Oh, Mille Fleur Cochins, what attention grabbers! And I am new to the variety, I can see how difficult it is, and how much work you guys are putting into it! Way to go! And thanks for sharing. Maybe we need a Mille Fleur Cochin Thread!!

Tina/tfpets

Back
Top Bottom