Millie Fluer D'Uccle rooster in Swanton, Ohio- Trade or Sale

chicken_angler

Coop Constructist
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
a house
I am looking to trade one of my Millie Fluer D'Uccle roosters for a laying hen of any breed. If you are in the Swanton, Ohio area and are interested, PM me and I will work out a deal with you.
big_smile.png

The older one is pecking the younger one and I thought that if I eliminated the younger one he might stop. It is cool that you are part of BYC.
big_smile.png

By the way do you know of anyone or anyplace that i can get laying hen for a good price?

Thanks-Cody

Last edited by a moderator:
The little one would be the one to keep, he is on the bottom of the pecking order, so if you get rid of the big one, you can tame the little one easy, but thats up to you. The big one is crowing now right? I can get you a few people, any breed you are looking for?

Thanks Dylan. I am interested in either a White Leghorn or an Aracauna (not sure if its spelled right). If I only have 1 layer, will it get sad or will it be alright with the chickens I currently have?

Thanks for all your help Dylan!!!
-Chickenman8

well, if you want a white leghorn that is laying, have you considered rescuing a factory hen? They need a lot of care to get them back in shape, but many people on this site have done it and the birds are beautiful. I will search a few threads and get back with you in a few minutes.

Thanks Dylan and QHP. I dont have enough room or money to sperately raise any chickens like those that i would have to keep separated till they got better because they might have diseases so they couldnt be with my chickens. Is there any Hatcheries in northwest ohio that might sell healthy laying hens?

Also if I do decide to raise any factory hens where is the closest factory?

Chickenman8

Back
Top Bottom