mini donkey in tx

piecemaker

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Centerville Texas
gray gelded mini donkey 2-21/2 years old needs loving home is a good guard donkey very friendly with all livestock have seen him run stray dogs out of our pasture have ponied the grandkids on him
loads and trims good just needs a home

Hi, which Centerville, TX are you at? I checked Mapquest and it gave me 3. Is it "Hank"? He sounds wonderful, How soon does he need to be rehomed? Thanks

just wanted to chime in here...I have 2 mini donkeys, and they're adorable! They're easy keepers, seem to get along with most any other animal, and are about the most adorable creatures on God's earth, IMO!!

smile.png

good luck finding a home for Hank!

Thanks Wynette
We sold Hank to a friend about a year ago when we did dh told them if anything happen and they could not keep him we would take him back. We also have a llama for a guard animal so I don't really need another guard But Hanky Panky will stay til we find him a new home. Those little donkeys have a way of getting in your heart

Well, depending on which area of TX you are, if for some reason after our pasture fence is fixed in the future and you still have him, I'll check with you. My neighbor has a donkey and I just would love to have my own. Thanks Crystal

Back
Top Bottom