Mini Geese

minigoose

Hatching
7 Years
Dec 5, 2012
Got my first Mini's this week from Holderread's. Love them. A pair of belted and a pair of Blue, auto sexing. They are very quiet and tame. The belted hen will let me pick her up and hold her. I love that. I was so surprised because I had had them only two days. You can see them on YouTube. Just do a search for Oregan Mimi Geese.

Does any one else have Mini's? I would like to here about your expierences with them.
Regards, Jerry

First congratulations! Personally, I haven't heard of anyone having them, but they sound adorable. I'll look on youtube, but you know we will all want pictures here too!
thumbsup.gif

Oh and
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Got my first Mini's this week from Holderread's. Love them. A pair of belted and a pair of Blue, auto sexing. They are very quiet and tame. The belted hen will let me pick her up and hold her. I love that. I was so surprised because I had had them only two days. You can see them on YouTube. Just do a search for Oregan Mimi Geese.
Does any one else have Mini's? I would like to here about your expierences with them.
Regards, Jerry

I don't have them, but I've considered getting some. I haven't seen them in person. How much do yours weigh? I hope you keep us up to date on how they do!

There's someone here on BYC who has them, but her's were infertile. I was wondering if that is a problem with them.

Back
Top Bottom