Mini lop rabbits- would you recommend?

SummerTheAnimalGirl

✝️Christ is everything!
Apr 7, 2022
Hello everyone!

I am looking for a bunny breed that:

- can live outdoors. We have summers that neeevveerr get above 80 (and even 80 is rare!) but can tolerate our Maine winter months. We will probably put them in the garage during winter tho!

- is ok around a small dog and chickens

- and MOST IMPORTANTLY, is very friendly and snugly, but still active! A good companion.

Do you guys think that a Mini Lop would fit my needs? What was your experience with them? And do you have any other suggestions?

Thank you so so much everyone!

My were/are the best. They tolerated the winter cold with protection from the elements without a problem.

They are the best breed in my opinion. Mine are gentle nice bunnies. We lost the female, but I still have my male. I highly recommend the breed. The other one I read is nice is the Holland lop. They are smaller than the mini lops.

My were/are the best. They tolerated the winter cold with protection from the elements without a problem.

They are the best breed in my opinion. Mine are gentle nice bunnies. We lost the female, but I still have my male. I highly recommend the breed. The other one I read is nice is the Holland lop. They are smaller than the mini lops.
Thank you so much for responding! Yay! I am so happy to hear that.

Back
Top Bottom