Minnesota!

I need to find you!! My daughter wants bantam Favs to show next year! I too will be starting to wash mine tomorrow. What kind of ducks do you have?
I'll be wandering around somewhere... 6'0, blonde, shoulder length hair, and a big butt. We're staying overnight on Friday and I have to head back home on Saturday afternoon for a while to get farm chores done. Will be back again on sunday morning again... I didn't rent any sale coops, but can bring along extra birds and store in the horse trailer. NPIP & will bring along necessary pullorum slips.. I know I have about 10 extra faverolles cockerels and can spare maybe 4-5 of the youngest pullets. Probably have chicks come spring... The girls aren't laying yet, but you want to get them out of the shell super early for showing because the males take forever to fully color out. On the ducks, we raise rouens, cayugas, and muscovies. As for the sale birds, I have maybe 4 black silkie cockerels, 1 white silkie cockerel, and maybe a couple polish boys too.

Wish I was going. I've got a guy picking up wood Saturday & don't know when he'll be here. My flock turns 2 this spring and would like to add some youngster ones in by then.

Wish I was going. I've got a guy picking up wood Saturday & don't know when he'll be here. My flock turns 2 this spring and would like to add some youngster ones in by then.
What are you looking for, aussie? I know I have more girls than I need out here still, and I have a few who are still youngster. PM me and if you aren't too far away, maybe I can help you out if you don't make it to do a swap this weekend.

Any guesses on what my rooster is? Where it looks grey/white on his neck and side is actually a lemon yellow color. When I bought him, he was supposed to be an Americauna and a "she". I read that what is sold is not true Ameraucanas but rather EEs so I assumed he was that and how his name became Easter. Now I'm not sure he's even an EE. No muff, wrong comb type...

I was paging through my Murray McMurray Hatchery catalog. He almost looks like a Partridge Rock or a Rose Comb Brown Leghorn. He sure is beautiful. Comb shape is right for a RCB Leghorn. He would be great for breeding stock.

Back
Top Bottom