Minnesota!

Have you guys ever considered doing a meet up where we all get together and do a potluck and talk chickens? We just did one for the "WI Cheeseheads", but I had to drive 3 1/2 hrs to get to it. The Minnesota meeting place would probably be much closer to me.

That would be awesome. :woot Maybe we could have one for you guys in southern Minnesota and one for us northerners. I was thinking maybe for the northerners like the Duluth/Superior area. :) and for the southerners maybe Rochester or around there. :) But what ever works for you guys. :D

We just got official word that our son and his unit will be coming home to MN tomorrow!!!!

After almost a year in Afghanistan, I can't wait to have him in my arms again!

849th MAC coming into Litchfield at about 3pm tomorrow if anyone wants to be there and show your support for our troops.
wee.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
yesss.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif

Yay! So happy for you and your family!!

We just got official word that our son and his unit will be coming home to MN tomorrow!!!!

After almost a year in Afghanistan, I can't wait to have him in my arms again!

849th MAC coming into Litchfield at about 3pm tomorrow if anyone wants to be there and show your support for our troops.
That is AWESOME NEWS!!!! So happy for you!

For the gathering, you do know there are poultry shows in Hutchinson and New Ulm this summer and fall, right? What better way to get together than where there is lots of feathered eye candy??

Hello everyone, we could meet in Brainerd or even Walker. I was thinking this way it would be more centrally located for those who live north of the cities and the Duluth area. Perhaps more people would join for the fellowship.

HI Yall, fellow Minnesota man here, right now i do not have chicken because in east bethel mn you have to have 3 + acres to have chicken but i am hoping that will change, it is up for a city council meeting here 6/4, i only have 1/2 an acre, if it does pass i will be asking tons of questions as i will be new to having chickens

HI Yall, fellow Minnesota man here, right now i do not have chicken because in east bethel mn you have to have 3 + acres to have chicken but i am hoping that will change, it is up for a city council meeting here 6/4, i only have 1/2 an acre, if it does pass i will be asking tons of questions as i will be new to having chickens
Welcome Schmidt! I think I'm just about the only other guy in this thread, but the ladies here are pretty welcoming, and a great source of info. Best of luck getting your town's ordinance changed.

Ditto what, Vashjir said, good luck! There are SO many towns and cities who are approving hens for within city limits, I can't believe there could be any fight against it. I will stop myself from ranting though. Let us know if it passes and if you need some birds, I have plenty and you can ask the folks here, I have some good birds and don't breed anything mean.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom