Minnesota!

yesss.gif
I think it's pretty good advertising for you! I asked for all girl eggs and you delivered! I suppose some credit goes to big broody mama Meredith
love.gif
Don't go spreading rumors that I can sex eggs!!!! I will have a mob overrun my place. LOL

I think the birds are getting old like their mother. They didn't want to get off the roost this chilly morning. I resemble that moment when I wanted to stay snug in sheets in my 63 degree house. Mmmm that's the best for sleeping in...cool house. Warm toasty bed. Any ways lots of frost on the roof of the house but just sort of wettish frost/dew on the grass. All my flowers still look great. So we've not really had a hard frost as yet.

Heading to the cities this weekend. I was coerced by my friends into going. I want to stay home and snuggle in and find comfort-things to do in fall weather. But I guess I'll ride in a car for a good portion of my weekend. Gosh I hate that. But if I don't do it ...I'm officially a chicken lady hermit. So apple festival and wine tasting it is. With a whole bunch of city people ....and two friends i treasure. okay...okay...okay.....

DD is prodding me along with her 13 y.o. whiney voice...because she's invited on this one too.

I heard ducks actually swim in the snow. Is that true?

I don't know about ducks. This is my first year having them but years ago I had geese and they loved the snow. They ran and played in it. It reminded me of watching kids play on a slip and slide. I used to sit and watch them out the window and just laugh. At that time we also had horses and meat goats.

Back
Top Bottom