Minnesota!

Do mean don't expect them to live on snow? I will give them water then.

Where is the sign up sheet?
big_smile.png
When I click on my name, it takes me to my profile, what do I do then?
I found the signature thing!

Starting a new Minnesota thread would probably not work. There are a couple most are old and unused, I know myself I only go to this one and would disregard a new one even if I saw it.

I know where you can get a rooster to see how it goes and not cost you any cash!

If he does not work you could eat him.

It takes a rooster a while to become protective. Only the great Brutus picked it up early here, just to have his life smite in his prime.

Some roosters protect others just rape and pillage.

Starting a new Minnesota thread would probably not work. There are a couple most are old and unused, I know myself I only go to this one and would disregard a new one even if I saw it.

I know where you can get a rooster to see how it goes and not cost you any cash!

If he does not work you could eat him.

It takes a rooster a while to become protective. Only the great Brutus picked it up early here, just to have his life smite in his prime.

Some roosters protect others just rape and pillage.

Okay, good to know. Now I wonder, in the chicken world, do I want barred rock or the lemon cuckoo?

Okay, good to know. Now I wonder, in the chicken world, do I want barred rock or the lemon cuckoo?

I think you want a barred toad with a little red bleed through..

In case you missed what they look like, here they are again..

0.jpg

Why would you want anything but a Toad, I am expecting the APA to accept them as a new breed anyday now.

Last edited:
I got my chicks this morning! 2 died, but I have 11 active chicks busy eating and drinking. :) Of course the two that died were the Chocolate Cuckoos (more expensive, and the ones I wanted most.) The seller wanted to hold on to them a couple weeks to let them get bigger, but since the weather was so nice (and I'm worried it will be in the 20's in a couple weeks) she sent them now. They are about a week old. I do still have 4 of them. Maybe I will get super lucky and it will be one gorgeous roo and 3 girls. ;)

Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons are so pretty! I plan on getting some next year! They are just a color variant of Orpingtons.

Back
Top Bottom