Minnesota!

Hello! Anyone near the Cities interested in a Sumatra roo? Our supposed pullet chick has turned into a lovely young cockerel, but unfortunately we can't keep him here in Mpls :(

A bit about him: he's nearly three months old, has yet to crow, and is just the sweetest. No signs of aggression with this boy! He loves sitting on your hand and goodnight snuggles on the roost, and his favorite foods are off-the-vine tomatoes and day-old french fries. He's from My Pet Chicken and is Mareks-vaccinated.

IMG_20180914_173132.jpg

MVIMG_20180914_173158.jpg

Hey folks! Bemidji area here. Converting a shed to a dual chicken coop and adding insulation. First time with chicks, so please forgive me if I ask a billion questions that have been asked before :)
Welcome! You will find there is more activity on the Surviving Minnesota thread.:)

Hello! Anyone near the Cities interested in a Sumatra roo? Our supposed pullet chick has turned into a lovely young cockerel, but unfortunately we can't keep him here in Mpls :(

A bit about him: he's nearly three months old, has yet to crow, and is just the sweetest. No signs of aggression with this boy! He loves sitting on your hand and goodnight snuggles on the roost, and his favorite foods are off-the-vine tomatoes and day-old french fries. He's from My Pet Chicken and is Mareks-vaccinated.

View attachment 1534230
View attachment 1534231

Hi, I am new to this forum but would like to know about the regulations for breeding in MN. My 11 yr old would like to start doing some we currently have 5 Buff Orpingtons and A Lavender Rooster and 6 Barred Rock hens and the rooster is at a friends house until we get the second coop finished.

Back
Top Bottom