Minnesota!

I want to know what "North" means... cause to me "Northern MN" means way up here by Crookston, Thief River Falls, Duluth.... and I see a lot of people from down by the cities saying that they are "North"... is there a way we can clarify what we mean when we say "North" ?
smile.png

I guess I should clarify, sorry. By north I mean Duluth, Two harbors, eastern St. Louis county.

Even Cloquet would be good if the swap was good enough.

big_smile.png

Last edited:
Mille Fleur Cochin Bantam rooster FREE to good home. He's pretty and needs a to be with some of his own kind. I took him just to give him a home. I didn't even know what he was until I went to the county fair. Interested let me know.

Tara

Summer is almost over peeps, I'd really like to get together with fellow MN/WI chicken addicts too! A bar would be great, my chooks could use a beer or 2
lau.gif
There will be another critter exchange in isanti in september, not sure of the exact date but I will keep ya posted! Good to see alll the minnesotans here
big_smile.png

I think the Isanti Critter Swap will be the first weekend in Sept. but someone should call the co-op for sure. The last one was awesome! Great for kids. There will also be one in Chisago at the feedstore/gas station on the weekend of Aug. 15th.

The last one was awesome, however I didn't get to sell much
sad.png
everyone was drawn to the silkies including myself lol

Do you happen to have the address to the chisago feedmill?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom