Miracle- Hello! guinea/chicken crossbreed

hugs.gif
I'm so sorry
hugs.gif

Thanks you all so much for your kind words. I'm so happy to have your support dealing with this. Miracle is still here on this farm and there are lots more stories to be told. There are happier times ahead and I look forward to letting Miracle whisper stories in my ear. You love these quirky birds as much as I do or you wouldn't be on this forum.

I'm looking forward to putting the sadness behind us and laughing again!

Mena
smile.png

hugs.gif
So sad to hear this. But it sounds like she died peacefully and she had you and your husband right there. I bet that made all the difference, for her and you. We will all miss her, and never forget her. I'm sure Miracle would want you to be laughing again soon too
smile.png

So sorry Mena. I too have enjoyed the stories and photos. A book in Miracle's memory someday is an awesome idea and I hpe you might have the chance to do it someday. As someone said, you have a lot of the hard part done with your posts & photos. Just gathering them together & some fill in
smile.png

Thank you so much for sharing Miracle's story.
hugs.gif

I have been continually reading this thread, but don't always post. I had tears in my eyes when I read about the sad new.
hugs.gif
to you Mena as I know you will miss your Miracle, but know that all of us have enjoyed your stories and pictures. It's good to know Miracle is in her favorite spot for always.

I am so sad to hear of Miracle's passing. You know you gave her a good, happy life and lots of love, though, as well as a peaceful passing--what more can a bird ask for? I've really enjoyed following this thread, and Miracle will be missed by lots of people on this board, including myself. We all love you Miracle--rest in peace. Thank you for sharing Miracle's story and life with us. It has been a joy to follow the stories of this unique and adorable bird.
hugs.gif

Please keep the stories coming from you we still want to know about the other birds that you have. we will all miss Miracle but we want to keep up to date on the others as well did Miracle have a favorite type of flower to eat myself and my Daughters would love to plant some flowers here in memory of Miracle please let us know thanks Mena.

Back
Top Bottom