Status
Not open for further replies.

miss heny

BYC Cryptid
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 30, 2010
Louisville, Mississippi
okay, people have been asking me to teach them how to monster high girls, so, when nix brought the art academy back, i choose to become a teacher in monster high form!

I will be teaching on how to do GIRLS in monster high style for now till i work on the guys *i suck at them ^^' *

first assignment will be to draw a face, monster high style, here is the step by step on how i do it:

1. first i draw the basic shape, i do a square shape top for the head, but with out a bottom, for the bottom i do a triangle:

^ya i know the shape is off ^_^;

2. i draw the outline of the eyes, the eyebrows, and do the eye lashes

^ i also outlined were the eyeshadow would be colored i, and yes, she is winking LOL

3. i then do the pupils, iris, and lips and noses.

^ see on how i did the lighting *i dunno what it is called ^^'* on the one eye? and yes, she does have fangs

4. i now start to do the front the hair.

^ i know the chin is to long, i fixed that in the next pic

4. i then do the back of the hair and add details, she is a daughter of some sort of snake monster/goddess/god.

5. this is her fully colored *i know, the colors should of NEVER been put together LOL*

and this is how i do the face! but of course i draw the body before all of the coloring in and so forth, but for now we will start with the head.

here is some ideas for eyes and mouths!

and that is the first assignment, i would like to have the works in, in oh, 2 weeks.

students:
NixNoodleNumbat
Catching Fire

Last edited:
okay, good nix!, i will give you a b-, why?

the eyelashes are WAY to long, and to thin

the chin is not fully trangleler (SP) but you did great for your first

and the eyes are slightly wonky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom