Miss penelope our Runner is hatching!

I just can't believe how big the babies are at 2 months old. Miss Penelope is on the far left and Patrick is on the far right.

Patrick

I just can't believe how big the babies are at 2 months old. Miss Penelope is on the far left and Patrick is on the far right.

Patrick
They are beautiful stony, I know your proud gran papa, they are almost tall as their parents.
love.gif

wow yor ducks grew up fast! i have 2 pekins and a rouen and a rouen mix and a black swedish , who are all a week old now! they look like your babies in one of the first good pic you got! im very happy for you all and congrats on the ducklings! miss Penelope did a good job! and its good your keeping them all (maybe) lol!
celebrate.gif

wow yor ducks grew up fast! i have 2 pekins and a rouen and a rouen mix and a black swedish , who are all a week old now! they look like your babies in one of the first good pic you got! im very happy for you all and congrats on the ducklings! miss Penelope did a good job! and its good your keeping them all (maybe) lol!
celebrate.gif
looks lie we are keeping them all. The duck/drake ratio appears to be 4 to 2. There is a lot of quacking every morningin that pen!

looks lie we are keeping them all. The duck/drake ratio appears to be 4 to 2. There is a lot of quacking every morningin that pen!
thats wonderful! they grew up fast though! but are beautiful! i do not know what gender mine are but i am hoping two are drakes and three are ducks but i think the rouen is a drake cuz you can kinda see a white ring around his/her neck! i was hoping for a duck on that one but i dont think so! but oh well! i love them all!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom