Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

which reminds me...my grandparents lived in MD. so each year we'd go for a visit.

My maternal grandma always made yellow cupcakes with white frosting and then put them in the freezer...on a hot summer day those were the best treats.

love.gif
grandma's.....

Miss Jayne - You are the BEST!!!!!! We just received your box of goodies, and they are so DELISH! I know folks have mentioned the comments that you write on the box - and I have to post a pic! My DH and I were flat OUT laughing when we read the box! I am sure you bring a smile to the postal folks with that on the box!!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

9261_missjaynecookies1.jpg

We dug in - tore open the box, found your neat shredded paper (you are a great recycler!) and then found the pretty cookie tin and some FUDGE!!!! FUDGE!!!!!!! OMG - it is FUDGE! And it s FAB!!!!!

9261_missjaynecookies2.jpg

Everything looks and tastes wonderful, Miss Jayne!!!
love.gif
hugs.gif
My favs are the rectangular cookies!

9261_missjaynecookies3.jpg

I am glad I was fast with the camera - my DH has the fudge - he is snickering like Smeagol/Gollum, holding onto the fudge tightly and muttering about his "precious" *LOL* I think that might be HIS fav!!!!

You are just the best, Miss Jayne - we are smiling and feeling extra special because of your kindness - thank you SO MUCH!!!!!
hugs.gif
frow.gif

I just got told to quit whinning in a PM, however, I might get some cookies. Yea Yea Yea. I love cookies. I shoulda got cookie alamony from my ex-wife. I miss her cookies.

Back
Top Bottom