Miss_Jayne, I want that box of cookies! Winners Announced!

mmm.. cookies..... mmm.. i have this pic in my head.. it's homer (from the simpons) and a donut.. and his drooling.. eyes rolled in the back of his head moaning. that's me with a cookie lol:)

i love cookies.. but i can't bake cookies. i can make cheesecakes, bake a cake, all kinds of other baking but i cannot make cookies lol. and now it's too hot and we don't have a/c. i saw those cookies and wanted to make some.. but alas.. i can't suffer in the heat
sad.png

oh well. your cookies look good enough to eat... or too good to eat LOL

Sue

lol.
smile.png
perhaps i shall
wink.png
i think i have only made a couple dozen cookies out of many, that actually turned out well. lol. and we ate all those, then christmas came and i used the same recipe and everything and it was a flop
sad.png
hard as rocks and not very tasty.

Sue

I finally was able to get my A/C fixed last night so tonight the boys and I will be baking up a storm , gonna make Gump Stuffed Breadsticks and As many types of cookies as possible .. I vow to continue baking until I can make a descent cookie...

i don't have A/C in the house except the bedrooms. it's a really old trailer.. but we are trying to get a new house here. s o then it will have central air and i won't have to worry so much about what to not bake in the oven haha.

Sue

Quote:
Sue, the key to cookies is to not cook them as long as you think they need. they finish cooking after they come out of the oven really.

i'm baking bread right now and this monday there will be more cookie baking. i may be pic's posted just for mjdt's benefit.
big_smile.png

Sue, the key to cookies is to not cook them as long as you think they need. they finish cooking after they come out of the oven really

i tried that too and it didnt' work. they were still not very good. thankfully i made enough of everything else that no one was without sweets
wink.png
lol. i dipped butter cookies in chocolate. YUM! with sprinkles on top and i can make biscotti.. now why can't i make a cookie? LMAO.

i hate deciding what's for supper when it's sooooo hot out. sometimes i do a lot on the grill. this next week it's supposed to be 90 all week.. and weekend and rain.. so it will be hot and humid. YUCK! lotsa grill time, me thinks lol
Sue​

Back
Top Bottom