Miss_Jayne's Handy Dandy Guide to Resizing Avatar Photos

Discussion in 'Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by miss_jayne, Jan 6, 2009.

1. eggzettera

eggzettera Songster

Just wanted to say that I have been "playing" around with my avatar, since you posted this -THANKS! [​IMG]

2. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    bri and eggzettera, i am glad you both are enjoying the tutorial. sharing makes for more fun on BYC!

3. tnaknight87

tnaknight87 In the Brooder

Feb 16, 2009
    Fort Pierce,fl
    thanks for the instructions im new and i had no idea how to do that.thanks april

4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    you are welcome, April. cute avatar!

5. tnaknight87

tnaknight87 In the Brooder

Feb 16, 2009
    Fort Pierce,fl
    thanks thats a new hen i just got,well actually three,they look exactly alike. do you know how to do the smilies that move

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:yep. look next to the post box, on the right side. see the word 'Smilies' and show? click on show. you'll see them. [​IMG]

7. boxermom

boxermom Songster

Feb 22, 2009
    Spencer,IA
    Thank you Miss_Jayne. I was able to walk right thru it. [​IMG] My DH is the computer tech genius, but he's not a very good teacher. [​IMG] You are much better [​IMG]

8. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    too funny, boxermom! and you made a lovely choice for your avatar! welcome to [​IMG]

9. I'm trying to change my avatar and I'm getting a little ticked. When I double click the image, it's shown very large as opposed to very small. [​IMG] Then when I try to upload as my avatar, I get the 'This is too big' box popping up. This is my second attempt and I haven't a clue what's going on. Nor am I very good with computers. Can anyone help me? Or a least explain what I have to do? [​IMG]

10. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    Quote:you need to either re-size it or it is an aspx file.

can you email it to me and let me see if i can alter it for you?

[email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: