Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Never before have I written off a letter to my state rep before, but I did just now.

Sent to Rep. Christine Rolfes

Subject: What can I do to keep sexual predators behind bars?

Hello Rep Rolfes,

In a forum I frequent there was a lot of talk about the 7 year old girl that has recently gone missing from N. Florida. The talk quickly turned to pedophiles and how awful it is that they walk the streets... not understanding why these people are allowed out of jail. I believe it may be complicated. Am I correct in thinking that this has something to do with sentencing laws for these offenders? Is there a reason they aren't given life sentences? What can I do to change this? What can you do to help me (us) get this changed? Are you doing anything to bring attention to this issue, or currently working to bring about change? Are there organizations already working on this? How do I contact them if there are? WHAT CAN I DO!

In all the years I have voted, I have never contacted any of my representatives, but this is something I feel passionately about. I hope you can help.

Sincerely,

I'm just surprised that vigilante's haven't started cleaning up the streets for us. who's the real world Punisher? A posse would have formed up even 80 years ago to bring scum to justice.
punisher_skull.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Will you move to Cave Junction Oregon and live somewhere near Chapman Creek Road? I can cover one end and you can cover the other. You grab your bat and start screaming and I will meet you in the road with my gun, together the problem would be solved. *wink*

Quote:
Ooh, ooh, I'll do it!!!

You and me both...in a heartbeat.

However, I think it would be much more satisfying to put them in a room with the mother(s) of the child(ren) that they harmed and lock them in there for about 30 minutes. The mothers can take whatever they wish into the room and the pedophile can take only what the good lord gave him. Then in 30 minutes you open the door and pick up whatever is left of the pedophile and take it to a local dump. End of story.

Quote:
Unfortunately, in most states, it's a matter of FEET or YARDS. And then if they have served their time and are off probation, then they can live anywhere they want .. but still are supposed to register with the state.

I'm VERY close to this issue and it DISGUSTS me .. 99% of these guys are predators .. and all it takes is a moment..

deb

Quote:
Will you move to Cave Junction Oregon and live somewhere near Chapman Creek Road? I can cover one end and you can cover the other. You grab your bat and start screaming and I will meet you in the road with my gun, together the problem would be solved. *wink*

My husband gpa have ranches in the NE corner. Enterprise, joesph and baker. Out there i will just bring my shotgun! LOL Just don't shoot at me,LOL

And it would only take 30 seconds if i had them in a room!

Back
Top Bottom