Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Quote:
I wish it did. I think whole neighborhoods would suddenly decide to check their supplies of candle wax in the basement at the same moment or be in the shower washing their hair for the hundredth time if it meant getting a convicted child predator off the streets.

Anyone read the book or see the movie about the guy in Missouri back in the 80's I think . . .whole town turned a blind eye when they shot him to death. Never knew a person who deserved it better than he did either. Makes you sick.

Quote:
I was going to ask earlier about where the dad was . . .so no dad, just a BF? hmmmmm.

well the dad apparently is out of state and living with the little girls aunt..but i read that the boyfriend sent the kids out to look for her and then told the mom 2 hours later that she was missing. my thought would be that if my kids came home and said a sibling was missing, i would call the cops, then the mom.

idunno.gif

Quote:
I was going to ask earlier about where the dad was . . .so no dad, just a BF? hmmmmm.

well the dad apparently is out of state and living with the little girls aunt..but i read that the boyfriend sent the kids out to look for her and then told the mom 2 hours later that she was missing. my thought would be that if my kids came home and said a sibling was missing, i would call the cops, then the mom.

idunno.gif

Does this sound suspiciously like the other little Florida girl who actually went missing in the middle of the night, and the g.f. didn't call anyone, waited until the dad got home from work about an hour or two later????? I think the mom was genuinely heartbroken over this; think how you would feel if it was someone you KNEW that did it. I could not even begin to imagine the rage and revenge that would be in my heart.

I think we need to start something to get the laws changed. It can't be STATE it has to be Federal. So many of them are doing their probation and whatever and then relocating. If they don't report their status as an offender, who is to know???? It has to be state to state, no mercy. . .who knows what to do???? This has to be done in a MASS amount of people at the same time . . .I am sick over this, that poor little girl and the last few moments of her life if it is her, and what she must have throught. Breaks my heart.

this same thing just happened in out own. turned out to be the "crying on TV" mom.

I'll tell you what you can do
REFUSE TO LIVE NEAR THEM.
that was 94 REGISTERED sex offenders ie; public information.
Do you know how many live near you? Do you know who they are? Look it up! Don't move next door to one and know when one is moving next door to you. We are all responsible for telling our kids about the neighbors they should BE SURE to stay away from.
We can be cautious about the ones we can't know about, but we can do something about the ones who have been caught, tried and branded; and that is avoid them

The numbers for the sex offenders sound huge. But, we all have to remember that this is including ALL sex offenders. A boyfriend and girlfriend could be dating, the boyfriend turns 18 and the girlfriend is still 17, guess what, he's a sex offender if he's busted and the authorities are enough of "blanks" about it.

Heck, if you're in a bar and smack someone's ass, you could be registered as a sex offender.

Actually, I just found my cousin on the list for the one town. That one rather irritates me, because we found out later that the whole thing was a blown up bullpucky story from his little sister for attention.

Last edited:
Someone sent me an email one time that had a link you could get on to see who lived near you. I knew we have one right up the street, but he pretty well stays to himself and we don't associate with them anyway . . .but nevertheless I have GD's that are now the age the little girls were he molested, so they know not to leave the yard unless I watch them. . .but anyway, I sent it out to other people I know, and this one lady sent it back to me and gave me absolute He** for sending it to her, because when she got on there it showed there was 6 or 8 in her area, and I should know better than to believe that stuff, because they lived so far out in the country, it was impossible for them to be that close to her and yadda, yadda, yadda. I thought, gee, I was trying to help. I didn't think finding sex offenders close to you would make you so mad and in denial!!! People.

Back
Top Bottom