Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

fl.gif
for her family
hit.gif
It is a sad world

There is no place in this world for someone who could intentionally murder a child. Especially for lustful purposes, sick sick sick.
hit.gif

Quote:
This statement is unfortunately far from accurate.

http://www.csom.org/pubs/recidsexof.html

Fortunately for them, the do not live near me. That site was cool, but the study is 12 years old. What I've learned in college 4-5 years ago is dated, but it was in the high 90's percentage wise.

Quote:
I had thought this was largely the case too ... that over-zealous law enforcement might be labeling people as "sex offenders" for urinating behind a tree and such and forcing them to register ... then I looked up our immediate area on our state's megan's law site. I was shocked.

Our state lists the offender's offense, and nearly all the ones listed were "class 3" or worse, meaning there had been non-consentual contact of a sort that I won't get into on this forum, but it goes way past what you describe ... or the victim was 14 or under and the offender was 21 or over ... again not what you listed above as the 17 and 18 years of age scenario.

It was shocking to see the number of offenses and the severity of them in our area, and we're in what I'd consider to be a good neighborhood. At least most were not considered to be violent offenders, small consolation though that may be.

Scary stuff.

Last edited:
Quote:
This statement is unfortunately far from accurate.

http://www.csom.org/pubs/recidsexof.html

Fortunately for them, the do not live near me. That site was cool, but the study is 12 years old. What I've learned in college 4-5 years ago is dated, but it was in the high 90's percentage wise.

A friend of mine is a 'sex offender'. He must register every time he moves, has been harassed, had his dog poisoned, etc... His crime? He was 18 and slept with his 17 year old girlfriend.

There was a news article concerned another man who may be about to go to jail and have a sex offender label slapped on him. His crime? He walked to his kitchen without pants to make coffee at 5:30 AM, and his neighbor who was cutting through his yard with her young daughter saw him through the window.

Another friend of mine has his life ruined because during a very messy divorce his ex-wife convinced their child to tell people he had touched her inappropriately.

Best to get facts straight before judging.

Back
Top Bottom