Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

I think its just tragic that we even have to have a thread on this wonderful loving site about sick people.

I want the death penalty for anyone who hurts a child. That child will NEVER get over what happened to them, and please someone out there who had a trauma such as this, and is alive and well, don't think I am lumping you all together, because there are wonderful exceptions to this rule. What I am saying is, I know so many girls who have been molested who have issues at one time in their life and its a direct result of the assault.

I also disagree with someone not killing their victim because of going to the death chamber. When someone is raping, assaulting, whatever someone, there is NO reasoning in their mind. They are nothing more than an animal and thus their thoughts are not on saving or sparing that person's life . . .they are animals with a chink in their brain pattern, and no one should be allowed to live who does a heinous crime to another person.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it's been demonstrated that if they have nothing to gain by letting their victim live, they won't risk the identification.

And, let's face it...

Compared to what happens in prison to child molesters, death would be the easy way out.

Quote:
Unfortunately, it's been demonstrated that if they have nothing to gain by letting their victim live, they won't risk the identification.

And, let's face it...

Compared to what happens in prison to child molesters, death would be the easy way out.

I've heard that they will protect child molesters from the other prisoners and give them their own cells, and that it's part of the reason why pedophiles get off so easily. I don't know if that's true or not though.

Quote:

And, let's face it...

GD, as a foster parent I have a houseful of kids who have been used and abused by family members and others throughout the system. I think if they had the choice, the perp is better off dead instead of my 14yo foster daughter being his 3rd or 4th victim. I will not tolerate punks and scum. I can see where you are going with this, but I have dealt with 20 or so kids who went through what you did. My Psychology courses have taught me that over 90% of violent sexual predators cannot be rehabbed. If you could provide more current studies than you did before I'll look at that, because as I indicated, my coursework and textbooks are 4-5 years old now.

Quote:

And, let's face it...

I've heard that they will protect child molesters from the other prisoners and give them their own cells, and that it's part of the reason why pedophiles get off so easily. I don't know if that's true or not though.

sadly it is true here in michigan. once in prison, society has to protect them from harm once they enter the prison system. Personally, I'd love to throw them all in general population instead of club med to do easy time.

Actually, I'd love for mandatory castration as a start if they won't approve the death penalty.....

Ok, even better.... Charge all pedophiles and sexual predators with Federal Death Penalty charges, so regardless of the state they can all ride the lightening.

Quote:

sadly it is true here in michigan. once in prison, society has to protect them from harm once they enter the prison system. Personally, I'd love to throw them all in general population instead of club med to do easy time.

Actually, I'd love for mandatory castration as a start if they won't approve the death penalty.....

Ok, even better.... Charge all pedophiles and sexual predators with Federal Death Penalty charges, so regardless of the state they can all ride the lightening.

I agree. In a way, child molestation is a worse crime than murder. Not saying its permissible, but a lot of the murders out there are gang and drug related and isolated within that circle, not really affecting the general population. Serial killers aren't that common. Pedophiles and child predators, on the other hand, terrorize entire communities and scar the children who live for their entire lives. That is worse than a gang shooting IMO, and deserves at least the same punishment, not a few months in jail and then a cozy house 5 blocks from the nearest elementary school.

Quote:
Yes Ropo, in a dump
sad.png

Quote:

Either one or both.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom