Missing!!! 7 year old child-North Florida

Quote:
thats true. which is why they should cut off ALL the dangly bits, and then give them a catheter so they can still pee. Problem solved!

or death penalty, either one works for me.

Quote:
Me too. Let's just pray that they catch the right person before he/she can do this to someone else.

Quote:
Argh. I've volunteered for things before and been turned down. It's such an impotent feeling. It must be awful being so close yet unable to something to make it better. My heart goes out to the family, friends, and community of this poor little girl.

I hope you will do the same as me though I wonder what good it will do (and that is a huge problem for many Americans for many issues, is it not?) If you find out more information on how to make the laws different, please share with me.

Quote:
Not many mushy liberals that believe in rehabilitation.

th.gif
I am liberal, VERY liberal but i still believe in the death penalty for people who commit crimes against children!​

Last edited:
Quote:
Sadly, DNA doesn't solve all the cases. It often still comes down to who's word as to whether or not there was consent involed. Kobe got off ... was he innocent, or guilty? We don't know.

Quote:
Sadly, DNA doesn't solve all the cases. It often still comes down to who's word as to whether or not there was consent involed. Kobe got off ... was he innocent, or guilty? We don't know.

OMG, come on! Kobe wouldn't have bought his wife that like 8 carat ring if he wasn't guilty. And sorry, DNA does solve rape cases! What little child would very concent to a grown man raping her
barnie.gif
What the heck are you talking about? DNA SOLVES CRIMES, he say , she says doesn't apply for child molestors! Oh, and if "it" uses it's hands.......still gonna believe the child
somad.gif

Quote:

OMG, come on! Kobe wouldn't have bought his wife that like 8 carat ring if he wasn't guilty. And sorry, DNA does solve rape cases! What little child would very concent to a grown man raping her
barnie.gif
What the heck are you talking about? DNA SOLVES CRIMES, he say , she says doesn't apply for child molestors! Oh, and if "it" uses it's hands.......still gonna believe the child
somad.gif

Calm down. sweetie!
hugs.gif
I know where you are coming from.. we've seen these abused kids first hand in our jobs.. And i know its hard..
hugs.gif

actually i've seen both..first hand..

Back
Top Bottom