Missing hen -I'm worried sick

Cyprus

Master of the 'never give up' attitude
Jan 19, 2018
My Coop
My Coop
My favorite hen, a 6yr old Red Ranger, is missing today. I saw her yesterday and she had free range access all day long today.
I spent literally hours scouring my 5 acre property and 5 additional acres surrounding it. No feathers, nothing. Literally all I found even remotely related was an odd fresh egg from her out in the open.

I am worried sick right now. Extremely anxious. This is my last pet.

I don't know if she was killed, went off to brood or if she died on her own since she had advanced bumblefoot and was old. I'm hoping she turns up soon for food or water. She's been gone all day before, but always been back by nightfall. Not today. I don't know what else to do but keep looking and praying. :(

My favorite hen, a 6yr old Red Ranger, is missing today. I saw her yesterday and she had free range access all day long today.
I spent literally hours scouring my 5 acre property and 5 additional acres surrounding it. No feathers, nothing. Literally all I found even remotely related was an odd fresh egg from her out in the open.

I am worried sick right now. Extremely anxious. This is my last pet.

I don't know if she was killed, went off to brood or if she died on her own since she had advanced bumblefoot and was old. I'm hoping she turns up soon for food or water. She's been gone all day before, but always been back by nightfall. Not today. I don't know what else to do but keep looking and praying. :(
:hugs I hope she turns up safe & sound.

She is back!
20190315_150238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom