Mississippi???

Oxford, MS here. Hotty Toddy, Go Rebels!!! I'm glad to see some fellow Mississippians on here. It makes me feel a little more at home.

I live in south central MS. My dh and I are looking for local breeders/show. I have been to the one @ hub city west in hattiesburg and will be going to a new place in mt olive on saturday but I would like to meet breeders to get a good relationship and to know who I'm buying from. Thhanks for the help!

Hello here, from Wiggins, MS. We have 5 mutt girls, and are they ever spoiled! Nice to see all the folks from Miss. We just recently moved here from Folsom, LA. The girls are 19 weeks old, not laying yet, free range too. They are wonderful!

Last edited:
I'm in Attala County, Kosciusko area with a small backyard flock of 6 hens and a couple roos. 17 more in the brooder; 4 Ameracauna mix, Buff Orp. Mix, & RIR Mix.

I stumbled upon this thread looking for a MS Chicken people thread to post a link in. I just started a Facebook page for MS chicken keepers and wanted to share. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mississippi-Chicken-Community/297889223604217

Thanks,
Phillip

Grenada Ms here.. I have not got my coop built yet but it is still early yet
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom