Mix Eggs FREE!! Pay shipping.

I would like to get some out of your frizzle pen in a couple weeks. I have my first batch of eggs in now and should be hatching in a week or two. I would like to get a few more hatches before I start to order good eggs and I don't have any chickens that are laying.
Thanks
Brandy

Quote:
That will be fine, just let me know when you are ready. PS. Where did you get your tortoise at? We have been looking for one for sometime now. Need one for our educational programs.

smile.png
Hye I would really love to have some.I ahve got soem fixing to go in NEW bator Wed.And they are silkies.I would be so grateful to pay S/H for eggs.And thanks so much.I can pay you Paypal if you like or MO.Thanks so much,Sandra,NC

My husband and I go to reptiles shows. We got chomps our tortoise at a show in Columbus Ohio. 3 weeks would be great. Just let me know when to send the money. I am so excited i love frizzleds I was so sad when we lost ours.

Here is a site that list some shows you can see if one is close to you. Also you could do a google for reptile shows in Arkansas for others.

http://www.kingsnake.com/events.html

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom