[Mixed Breed] BYC Crazy Egg Chain

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
FYI-The BYC Crazy Egg Chain is now for pure breeds only because at times it would be held up for 8 pages because no one wanted the mixes. So here is a place to have a chain for mix breeds.
Rules [If you see anything wrong with these, tell me]
-Any type of fowl is fine, as long as they are legal:p
-They may be pure or mixed.
-You may send as many eggs as you please, but here are the minimums- Chicken-6 Duck-6 Goose-3 Quail-10 Then use your best judgement for the others.
-PLEASE at least try to make this a swap only thread, don't get too deep into conversations, we need to keep it moving.
-Fully explain what you are offering.
-Any questions, ask me.
-The person who offers the eggs is responsible for the cost of shipping.
-You must work out shipping methods and such between yourselves, don't come complaining to me.
-Be respectful and nice.
-And most of all, HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Also, I have no eggs to offer so someone else will have to start it off. All have that is mixed is a pen with a poor quality silkie roo, tow sultan hens, and a black half turken/half silkie and my old layers in our goat barn, which would be half laying breeds and half standard cochin silver laced thing named Obama. We sold Clinton. Anyway, someone start it off with something nice.
-Chicken Girl Ashlyn
Oh, and please read the rules to the regular chain in case I missed something.
tongue.png
cool.png

Last edited:
Quote:
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!! So your birdies wil go
th.gif

Last edited:
Someone needs to start it off. I am sorry it took so long ofr someone to take you eggs, I would have but I don't have the room for anymore mutts. That is EE was gorgeous though.

Last edited:
Quote:
i will put 8 mixed to start with
mix of buff roo
rir ee white and black hens and couple mixed hens
have fun

Back
Top Bottom