[Mixed Breed] BYC Crazy Egg Chain

OMG!! Your title made me think I was in terrible trouble!!! I thought I had messed up Buster's thread or something!!LOL!!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Lets face it mutts in most cases are better than pure. However people can not make money on mutts only pure.
I sell chicks I hatch at the local flea market mine are sexlinked great for laying and
eating. The parents are pure but the kids are mutts and people love them.
When all is said in done money rules all.
Although some wanted the mutts out of the way so they can trade more and started this
SCRAMBLED EGGS list it is not all bad a lot of people have mutts and like to trade.
We need to SUCK IT UP LIKE MEN
hit.gif
and trade on.
SO what is the offer?

Nupine....it is extremely confusing to have a screen name that I have used for well over 3000 posts at the top of your thread!!! I have quite alot of busy things going on on the forum and really do not want to be tied, even inadvertently, to this egg swap..please change it to Mixed or Surprise or anything other than Scrambled Egg!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

OK, I'm a little confused (sorry) I have been following the other thread, but didnt participate because all I have to offer are Mutt eggs and didnt want to stall the thread.

So now with this thread, are we just swapping mutt eggs for other mutt eggs??????????

Back
Top Bottom