[Mixed Breed] BYC Crazy Egg Chain

Quote:
I like difference. I have purebreds and mutts both and I must say my most fave chick is a mutt. It's always jumping out of the brooder when it sees me come into the room and running over to great me. I'll participate in all 3 swaps(pure,mutt,and plants for eggs) as soon as I have some eggs to swap.

You can also do plants for plants on the Whatchagot
smile.png

Hate to be a party pooper, but what is the point of swapping mutts for mutts???? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Mutts, but was hoping to get some silkies, ect just for fun. Oh well, guess I'll just have to buy some eggs, but the swap would have been more fun
sad.png

I think there's a point to trading mutts for mutts, I'd just post pictures. Who cares what they are, if they're pretty
big_smile.png

That being said, I've got no eggs to offer yet. LOL But I will be getting some gorgeous mutt ducks this summer
smile.png

Quote:
That was my first thought, until I started thinking of all the different combinations that could go into creating the mutts up for grabs . . . that would make it interesting. Not everyone's mutts are the same. Before they added the new rule, Brahmamama posted a pic of one of her mutts, and I've honestly never seen anything like that . . . and there was someone offering NHR x RIR, which doesn't even seem like that much of a mix to me (I'm sure the owners of those gorgeous dark beauties at the shows would disagree with me there). If my chicks were old and fertile enough, I'd take part in this thread with my little BTW Japanese bantam roo servicing my large cochin hens . . . the possibilities for this chain are endless, and now it's up to others to realize it.

I will admit, I think people on the other chain are missing the point by being so impatient. If it were up to me, I'd leave an offer on the table for a week before moving on, and there are people complaining about the "long" 24 hour waiting period. I don't get it. But I do hope people find this chain and begin to enjoy themselves. I like reading the different swaps.

Back
Top Bottom